How do I transfer pictures from my laptop to my iPhone 4s?

I have windows, and I want to transfer a few pictures to my phone. Is there any way I can transfer them without downloading something?

Comments

• Hi there

Its a nightmare isn't it my friend has the same problem.

A quick way is to email them to yourself and open the email on your phone ta da!

Hope this helps

• There are a few ways to do it. You can use Itunes which you should have loaded on your computer for many reasons. It lets you move files as well as makes backups of your phone etc.

You could email the photos then save them,or upload them to a site and download them to your phone. This will use data from your plan unless you are using a wifi connection through a router.

Or you can use an app called bump, it's a great little app that lets you bump two devices together and transfer back and forth. You can even bump your phone to a pc using the bump site, and it works. It even lets you cross over operating systems. I bump my android to my apple devices all the time to move things.

• A lot of people simply can't manage to help keep losing and losing and dropping before money is all gone. And along with it get your house, your family and you respect but with Zcodes System from here https://tr.im/XWKcy this is simply not going to happen.

With Zcodes System you could have an automatic formula performing all that meet your needs in the backdrop and then formulating probably the most probably outcome, you are able to use that information and pick the absolute most likely winning team much more accurately than the common Joe.

Zcodes suggests that you follow the A-B-C betting technique.  That is, produce a 1-unit bet.  If you eliminate, create a 2-unit bet.  If you lose that, produce a 3-unit bet.  In the event that you lost that, reset and start straight back along with your “A” bet. Applying this A-B-C strategy, you need to come forward about 86.5% of the time with each A-B-C series you play using Zcodes, very good odds.

• Game betting can be enjoyment to complete but with this system https://tr.im/Vcy01 , Zcodes System you will even have a good addition to make some extra money.

The best thing about the Zcodes System is that even if you never seen a baseball or a tennis sport in your whole life, you are able to follow the system's earning picks and make money from games you are perhaps not compelled to watch, needless to say seeing the actual games you're betting on can be quite a enjoyment task but recall that the tennis sport can last up to 4-5 hours sometimes, the equivalent of watching “The Lord of the Rings”…

Using Z Signal Process is similar to having your personal specific staff of activities handicappers functioning often for you every day!

• Place your laptop on your Iphone then restart it load up Itunes and hit sync. If this does not work you may have one of those crazy laptops in which you must take out your sim card from your Iphone and place it in the CD drive or the SD card slot. I would try the SD slot first. Hope that helps.

Cheers!

• Just connect your phone with the data cable and you will be able to see the folders inside the iphone transfer your images. or You should connect your iPhone to your laptop, open iTunes and click on the Photos tab. After that, you can select which folders to sync with your laptop and vice versa

• ok I put in a SD card in the slot of my computer up loaded the pictures but now I'm trying to e-mail them to a friend how can I do this I tried opening the share in control panel but its not letting me is there any other way to do this

• I've been using this sport betting software with great success http://sportbetting.toptips.org/

The system tells you easy to use predictions that makes you win with a high degree of probability (86.5%)

• Plug your phone into your computer, open up itunes and go too your pictures copy paste your pics to your device in itunes.