Serious Problem. ''PLEASE OPEN'' PLZ?

Im a boy, who lives in SL. Im very ugly and my skin type is dark. I have a gf and we were never met. We loving by a phone. Now 8 months old for our affair. Today my gf got angry with me and told me that ''if you want to continue this affair more longer, Come and meet me. I told 'ok i will'' i can't do that because im ugly. If she saw ME. IM SURE SHE WILL LEFT ME. I want to meet her. I HAVE 2WEEKS TO DO THAT WORK. so i want to be handsome in 2 or 3weeks, it's the maximus time. What should i do for be a handsome . Pleease my dear friend. Please give me a solution. Any home remedies or any creams. I have 3 weeks Maximus. I can't live without her. I have few pimples, skin scraches, burned marks. I want to remove all of this in 3weeks. Please suggest me something. Which is working for my sking. Im begging of you.

Comments

• Shes probably ugly too and if she leaves u then shes not worth being ur gf. Didn't u even exchange pictures?? 8 months without meeting is crazy! But each to their own! U can use cleanser, toner, and moisturizer for ur pimples. Scratches and burns are not going to go away in 3 weeks. If she doesn't like u after talking for 8 months then find someone else

• DUDE, aww that is so ******* sweet :(

OK so, Pop any pimples, and use some kind of covering foundation, you can find it in walmart in the makeup section, If you don't want make up, then suggest stridex pads, or proactive. I wish you luck! :(

• Im sorry their is probably something you can do or put on your face but I think u have deeper issues you should probably look for help....