Ideas for places to do photoshoots?

I'm aiming to improve my photography so I have like four or five friends who I am doing shoots for. I have two woodland areas like not far from my house and I know some good locations there. BUT I was just wondering what other settings can I use for shoots other than woodland? I don't really have anywhere in my house that isn't cluttered. Just some random ideas?

Comments

• Busy City Areas Are Good :)

Beaches Also

• i observed a pinhole photograph the different day of a girl and interior the photograph, im uncertain the way it develop into created yet you will possibly desire to verify her head and physique like pass around the print like as though she develop into shaking her head style of manically like as though it develop right into a shampoo advert haha yet that would desire to so the way it messes with the pinnacle probable additionally facial expressions might properly be stable or assorted unfavorable printing, the place you layer 2 pictures at the same time after which you will have 2 people interior an identical print yet in a deeper which ability, there in seperate prints, so its like different realities probable or you will possibly desire to attempt and coach the scientific area in the back of the ailment coach lots of medicine that help administration it perhaps spell out words with the pills? actual look on the psychological, scientific and emotional area to the sickness