Contest of poetry!!! write a poem!!!?

Hi I this is a contest the person to write a wonderful poem using imagery with a lot of detail and 8 stanzas about a waterful will receive 10 points!!!!

Update:

sorry i meant to say 2 stanzas

Comments

• MILLWARD FALLS

From God's fleece down to man's sod slants the falling rain

Into the river like a snake slicing through the plain,

Then through cathedral oaks and ashes,

Where it reaches the edge, and crashes

Without a single sound to a chasm deep below,

Endless, hollow, dark as coal, silent as the snow,

And descends so far beneath in Millward Falls' black hole—

The termination of a thought—a dream—a love—a soul—

• I wrote a poem about my contemporary love - the only and purely poem i have ever written - yet i'll't discover the position he placed it! It became outstanding! although, I do have a 'style of' poem' I hence wrote to him on Wednesday, 29 February 1984: there turned right into a gentle woman from Fife who two times grew to develop into an ex-spouse even with the truth that it led to her misery she survived, although, and began to scrub up the mess. She met a gentle guy from Penrith whose prowess in mattress became no fantasy To her pride she got here upon out what it became all about That she loved him there will be little doubt. situations this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days do seem hell bent to split up this crew even though it really is 4 years before there is yet another bounce 3 hundred and sixty 5 days and that i'll't wait until eventually eventually then, my expensive! So forgive me for being so formidable yet life might want to be extraordinarily chilly if we drifted aside (that would want to damage my coronary heart); enable's crew up and make a clean commence. enable there be no mistake, my expensive, the moral of it truly is truly clean: once you discover what you want do no longer carry about, get onto the rooftop and shout! Roses are red, violets are blue, please marry me because i love you. we are nevertheless fortunately married, 24 years on. no longer interior an identical league as Silver Tongue's poem which, in my humble opinion, might want to get most suitable answer!

• I wanna be one of the judges

I wanna read all of the work

I promise I won't hold no grudges

I promise to not be a jerk.

I'll take myself out of the running

I'll vote for the very best one

I hope the submissions are stunning

but 8 stanzas seems overdone...

• `I can never write poems to order

So I won`t qualify

It would read just like ordure

And make you write, `Bye Bye`.