Is email server down today?

I am able to log in and check my Inbox, however I can't compose emails or check my sent mail. Anyone know what's going on and how long this will last?

Comments

• One possibility: You may possibly have a corrupt cache file -- it makes all KINDS of things go wonky. Try this: clear your history, temporary files & cookies, reboot and retry. I’ve had people tell me this worked, recently, others say it did not, so I guess is varies.

Another possibility is that you are suffering, along with MANY others, from the current update being done to the site, which is causing many server problems. If the above fix does not work, you may need to be patient until they get all the servers updated and running correctly again. Good luck!

• Last 2 days, I am also having a big problems. Cannot view any of emails in inbox. Just keeps spinning and spinning away. This is on server 530. Yahoo - please address this!!

• yes they arent working for alot of people including me. who knows how long it will last been two days for me. i would advise using another website email like hotmail till yahoo fixes there problem. i have been on yahoo since 1999 and this is the 1st time they have had a email problem with my account.