seem to desperate??????????

if you and your ex were still pretty close after breaking up in the summer , and talked all the time at 2am and he said he cares for you alot, but then when school started again grade 10 (and you went to the same school ) he completly ignored you and talked to you maybe once or twice. then you were home alone one night and freaking out and you texted him saying " can you come spend the night if your still up? cause everyone else is busy and im home alone and freaking out" but he never texted back?

*and you still kinda like him and he kept ssending you mixed signals about how he feels.

Comments

• uhhhh why did you break up with him in the first place? I dont understand why people like to break up in the summer... is it so they can have lots of sex with different people? I dont get it, but the point is, you blew your shot, and yes, you seem desperate.

• He honestly doesnt seem to into to you. I suggest you try and sit down with him, and simple get your feelings out. If he doesnt feel that way, then just move on

• happened to me, either confront him, or dont talk to him again. He's not worth you're time if he's not going to put work in being together

add me on twitter:

ServedWithSoup :) thanks