costume ideas for a contemporary dance?

I am doing a dance at my studio. It is to "here in your arms" by hellogoobye. It is contemporary/lyrical-ish, and I need some costume ideas. I have 5 dancers, so obviously something not really huge and colorful. Just simple. I was thinking flowy tank tops and bikers? If anyone has good ideas, or knows where to buy flowy tanks for cheap, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Look on discountdance.com under the costumes category. You can get some ideas there.

• Omg i like that song!! If you need whatever affordable, simply go with a black leotard with a black flowy ballet skirt. I am sure you will find it somewhere. Probably you would add a hint of dark purple into your costume.

• http://www.dance-for-kids.com/images/modern-dancer... what do you think? Maybe with diff colour shorts and maybe a little shorter? I just googled "Jazz dance costumes"

• ( Well this is just me, ) because I don't like colors, I'd wear probably knee - low shorts and a t - shirt, a comfortable one. Hope this helped :)