Jergens Natural Glow; Daily Moisturizer?

So i just bought that stuff today, everyone says it smells nasty .. haha kinda doesnt to me . but maybe thats because ive never done this sunless tan stuff, so yeah anyways i put it on about 2:00 today, and i was wondering is it okay to put it on again like right now? Or maybe in the morning RIGHT after i take my shower or something .. i dont wanna turn orange, so yeah i make sure i rub it in evenly and everything, but yeah..

1. Last put it on at 2:00 .. okay to put on again now? Or at 6:30am tomarrow?

2. How did Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer work for you?

Thanks.

Comments

• yes the old one smells not that good.

the new fragrence one smells sooo much better.

you can put it on as often as you like, its so subtle with the color you wont see anything if you dont put it on a few times!

i've used this stuff for a few years, and its good for just a tint of color. you will never be bronze with this stiff.

you will never turn orange with this stuff either because it most definately doesnt make you super dark.

yes you can put it on NOW, i would even suggest you to if you want to see some color.

yes put in on right after you take a shower too.

it works good for me, gives me a small tint of color, does exactly what it says.

i prefer bronzers though.. if i want the super dark look.

• I actually use it several times during a day, especially right out of the shower/bath and then again after being outside for a while (it adds a glow to my tan) and I use it again before going out at night for the shimmer effect. I have the "medium" tint and it works great, no streaks or orange look. It's best when highlighting some real, natural sun tan.

• I have used it with success. I used it every night after I showered and then I got a little bit of sun to make the tan effect more natural looking. It didnt' look orangey. I bought the kind for your face and used it too. Also with success. The sunless tanners are supposed to be the way to go so you don't get skin cancer, wrinkles, etc so go for it.

• 1. i put it on once a day, but it took about a week before I really looked tan. It says on it that you can put it on more often, but I would probably only put it on like twice one day, and one time the next, so then you can see if you start to turn orange then you can control it instead of turning like really orange

2. it worked well for me, as I started it like a week and a half I wanted to be tan and by that time I was sort of tan, so I was quite happy with it! It was recommended to me by one of my friends who it works well for too!

• haha ive used this stuff.. i used it for my legs only cuz they dont tan easily.

anyway, its safe to use it twice a day, but i dont recommend it. i used the stuff for a week and i started to have orange legs and i put it on once a day... right after i showered in teh morning. not only that, it started to look blotchy and my feet were paler than my body... so i think if anything, used spray on tanners.

i heard they go on more evenly and dont leave your hands looking orange ^_^.

• Wait and see what it does. Better to have a light mistake tan than a darker, more obvious mistake tan.

I am a klutz with self-tanners. Jergen's turned me the color of an ompa loumpa, and I only used it once and only used a single application. But I have light skin, so yours may look okay.

• This product works well. No orange tint that I ever noticed.

The only problem I had is when i decided not to use it any more. It comes off what seems like splotches.

• Yes, it's okay to put it on again now and tomorrow morn. It worked great for me, looked natural (not fake-orange).

• i use it and it works great for me. :) i put it on usauly twice a day and never turned Orange at all but some people have different skin types so it might work out diff for you.

• yeah its a good lotion i use it everyday and im not orange! lol its a daily moisturizer and its mild enough that it wont make you dark instantly, its a gradual tan that builds up over use.