A Good Paranormal Romance Series?

I've been in the mood to read more paranormal stuff lately. Does anyone know any good paranormal romance series. Maybe one that focuses on ware-wolves.

Comments

• Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark-Hunter series is a lot of fun. The first book is called Fantasy Lover. Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake series is fun as well. There are vampires and wereanimals of many types throughout the series. The first book is called Guilty Pleasures.

• Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter book series is a good. She interweaves mythology into modern day times. Including were animals, Goddesses, Demons, vampires, Gods, Atlantis..............this list goes on. Truly, I don't know how she gets it all in there. But, it's entertaining and there is romance in every book.

Sookie Stackhouse is a good series. Not as in depth or based on "real" myth as Kenyon's Dark Hunter series. But, still good.

Don't read Twilight for anything other than curiosity. It will damage your brain if you aren't prepared ;-)

• a super and destructive attractiveness sequence – Libba Bray Beastly - Alex Flinn Mediator sequence – Meg Cabot Sookie Stackhouse sequence - Charlaine Harris The Fetch– Laura Whitcomb Wings – Aprilynne Pike a undeniable Slant of light - Laura Whitcomb between the main suitable romances i've got EVER examine (not Paranormal...in line with hazard attempt it once you get a splash bored): Redeeming Love - Francine Rivers

• Well I don't know one that focuses on were wolves besides Twilight

but

theres this one book called Evermore.

The series is called The Immortals.

Its about a call who could see auras after her family died in a terrible crash, so her aunt takes her in. So she moved to a different state, where she meets a guy named Damen at school.

Mhmm

Thats all you should know.

• definitly JR Wards black dagger brotherhood its mostly vampires but its great!

• Southern Vampire Series; not Twilight please.