if a police pulls over a car with a dying passenger....?

and say the person had 10 minutes to live, and the person in the car was rushing them to the hospital (hospital 2 minutes away, treatment 1 minute....hypotheticallly) then a police pulls em over for speeding, and it takes them a long time to go over to ur window, then the passenger dies.. whose fault is it?

Comments

• The person who was driving the car

hun, if it was me driving the car i wouldn't care going to jail, i'd save the person's life.

• I say the person driving the car. Why would you rush a dying person to the hospital in a car? Calling an ambulance would be the smart thing to do.

• one million. Roadblocks 2. end sticks 3. Helicopters/plane 4. ODA (outdoors branch help) - they'll call for help 5. Shoot out the tires The strikes they take will place self assurance in the threat he represents to the something of the inhabitants. they'll returned off if he's out in an open section and shop on with for the time of the air, yet whilst he's drawing close to residential/city factors at that velocity, they'll probably take extra advantageous definitive action alongside with a street block, end sticks or diverse countermeasure. If he has a motorcar with OnStar, they are in a position to even call OnStar and function the motor vehicle close off. i think of this is executed by making use of them if certainty learn activating the theft probability-loose practices which kills the engine.

• well if i had a police behind me and i was rushing to the hospital then i would just keep going. but i think it would be the police's fault. but did u know that if the police are chasing someone and they damage your property they dont have to pay for it

• no one, cause u cant tell how long the person is gonna live without seeing medical help, plus if the officer is writing u a ticket but see's the passenger dying & not assisting medical aid, then he is to blame, plus its your fault if they take long to come to the window cause then that means u didnt honk or yell to show u have an emergency at your hands

• Obviously the police officers.

• Hospital food Mmmm

• if that was me i'd ignore the police and keep driving

• WHAT DO U ****** THINK??????????? the policemen...forgive me for my very bad typing + cursing...just writing out whats in mah mind.......************************************** and chuck will also kick ur *bleep* just kiddin...*not*