does this car seem ok?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&it...

this is a car i have seen is it ok with 80k miles on it

any other comments welcome thanks

Comments

• To be honest mate it is! what it is. A cheap little runabout in reasonable order. I've bought my last two little cheap cars on Ebay, my daughter has one, and I have one. They are both going strong after two years....Its all luck of the draw. If its under a thousand then you take a chance really. (same as a fore court ) It looks quite good to me. If it sounds OK and it drives well then (((GO for it.)))

• first impressions are the best. check for blue smoke from exhaust if it has , leave it. Take a good look down side front to back,on your knees, this shows any body faults. Could be clocked so look for wear and tear inside , at this mileage it should have very little wear, look at edges of seats, carpets , peddles, for wear. It is a good idea to text

83600 for a report on the car its only about £3

good luck

• Looks too good to be true actually.

Please do not buy off ebay without seeing it first - if you do you will be committed to buying it and as many have found it is a recipe for automotive disaster.

The seller will not be telling you about all the bad bits.

It it SORN so been off the road for a minimum of 3 weeks and maybe a lot longer - why?

• get a full car fax report on the vehicle. a lot of people will cover up the real mistake inside the car like frame adjustment if it was in an accident etc..

• So you've drove it?I would recommend driving before buying. 1998 with only 80K miles is really good if nothing major is wrong with it.

• type into search box

how to buy a used car

how to check a used car

if you cant follow list of then not wise

you dont go by mileage you go by what shape and how it drives reason you cant go by miles is that you can have a low mileage car thats been drove at drag strip and be junk you can find low mileage car thats neve rhad any oil changes be junk cant go by miles one has only what shape one is in if you cant check for problems or drive it before you pay for it then its not wise too

• look really nice m8 get the AA to check it over

• look ok for that money but i wouldn`t bid much higher,