how to use xbox 360 to display photos from a computer?

i would like to be able to show my family photos from a trip and not have them huddling around a small computer screen when the tv is just waiting to be used...

i don't have an hdmi cable, and i dont want to use the camera cord because the majority of my photos where transferred to a computer. i have read articles about using a media receiver and just read one about being able to use an xbox360 as one, so i'd like to know how to set that up. here is the link and step 2 says you can use an xbox 360.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5805479_display-photos-com...

perfect rating to the one whose answer actually works

Comments

• Make sure your computer is connected to the same network as your Xbox and your computer sharing is public in the network.

On the dashboard, go to "My Xbox", "Picture Library" and there should be a menu called "Select Source" displaying all of the computers on the network. Select a source and when you select it, you have the option of playing a slideshow or going through the folders. I hope I helped.

• consistently bypass with the computing device for gaming except you particularly, quite need to play unique titles (in simple terms reason I actually have a PS3 is for Demon's Souls xD ). you would be wanting extra effective (and customizable) controls, the flexibility to mod your video games (properly, possibly no longer MW2 yet once you prefer to play Fallout: New Vegas working example), additionally extremely some dedicated servers for any of the main important video games, giving extra effective latency and extra effective cheat secure practices than inner maximum lobbys.

• your a poop so is your xbox 360