True or false?!!!?

1: The United States maintains a embassy in Tel Aviv.

True

False

2: The State of Israel was created by the United Nations following World War II.

True

False

3: Zionists believed that the Jewish people did not have a right to a state of their own.

True

False

4: As a result of growing anti-semitism in Europe, Jewish immigration to Palestine increased in the 1920's and 30's.

True

False

5: Yasser Arafat was the leader of a Israeli group which sought to expel the Palestinians from Israel.

True

False

6: The first kibbutzim was recently established after the creation of the State of Israel.

True

False

7: Some of the central idea surrounding the creation of a kibbutz are mutual aid, community, and communal ownership of property.

True

False

8: The Israel-Palestine conflict continues, unresolved, to this very day.

True

False

Update:

i will give anyone who answers it correctly first ten points!!!!

Comments

• 1 true

2 true

3 false

4 true

5 false

6 false

7 true

8 true

Hey, let me know what grade I get on your homework! LOL

• 1: The United States maintains a embassy in Tel Aviv.

True

2: The State of Israel was created by the United Nations following World War II.

False

3: Zionists believed that the Jewish people did not have a right to a state of their own.

False

4: As a result of growing anti-semitism in Europe, Jewish immigration to Palestine increased in the 1920's and 30's.

True

5: Yasser Arafat was the leader of a Israeli group which sought to expel the Palestinians from Israel.

False

6: The first kibbutzim was recently established after the creation of the State of Israel.

False

7: Some of the central idea surrounding the creation of a kibbutz are mutual aid, community, and communal ownership of property.

True

8: The Israel-Palestine conflict continues, unresolved, to this very day.

True (Properly called the Arab-Israeli Conflict)

• 1 False (they recently relocated to Jerusalem)

2 True

3False

4 True

5 False

6 False

7 True

8 True

This is from my own knowledge, hope it helps.

• I advice u 2 get answers 4rom internet and searh 4 it.

They're quite confuing and every1 will have to search 4 it before answering.

• You should study your notes and answer your homework yourself! It's for your own good, you know... :)

• you are realy lazy. your already on the internet, look it up.