how do you update your Graphics card?

okay i play SL and it says i have to update my Graphics Card.

How do i do that?

Update:

how do you find it, and who made it?

Comments

• I had the same prob go to START<RUN<DXDIAG<DISPLAY=and theres gonna be two sections and one should say devices its just text its gonna say device:name and it should say the name of your card

and from there get the name of the manufacturer and type it in the search bar and the company should come up (usually its nvidia) and there you go donwload your upgrade

• You can try updating the card's driver by going to Start > Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager and find your card listed in that list. If you right click your mouse on the card's name, there should be a choice to Update Driver. If the driver is updated, you may need a newer card.

• lol. Honey, a grpahics card is a actual compnent of a working laptop or pc, which needless to say skill in case you open the facet panel of the pc you will locate the cardboard. So no you cant get carry of the cardboard from the internet yet u ought to purchase one from the internet. Ebay is often stable cuz they sell direct from the wholesaleers. It relies upon because of the fact grpahics playing cards run a three distinctive interfaces, PCI, AGP and PCI-e. PCI-e being the main cutting-edge, im guessing you likely dont have it if u want to enhance. in case you computrer is two-3 yeras previous then seek for an AGP slot card if its 4-5-6-7 years previous seek for a pci card. all would be chanced on on ebay :)

• Graphics cards are hardware. That means you have to pull out your current one from your computer and repalce it with a newer one which has higher MB of memory and updated software.

Before doing that, try to see if your current one has any newer drivers you can download unto your computer from the manufacturer's site.

• Go to the website for the card manufacturer. There should be a downloads area that will give you current updates for your card.

• go to your graphics card manufacturer's website and see if there are any driver updates for your graphics card

if that doesnt fix it, then you might need to buy a new graphics card entirely

• find the make of ur video Card and download the newest drivers for it

• Buy a new one.