Dada art with a rose?

I have an art project that has to have a rose in it and has to be dada. What should I draw with the rose

Comments

• It depends on what you're good at drawing. But one way to go about deciding is to do an IMAGE search for "dadaist drawings" or "dadaist paintings," "dadsism," or anything similar - or google the images for any famous dadaist, like Marcel Duchamp or Dali, look at the images that come up - for example the one at this link: https://www.google.com/search?q=dadaism+drawings&o... , and look to see if there's anything on there that you could draw a version of - a different version or anything somewhat similar, or anything suggested by those images .. and then draw your picture and put a rose in it.

The picture doesn't have to be anything sensible. The more incongruous stuff in it the better, as that's more or less what dada was all about.

I dunno, like maybe draw Batman holding a rose, or King Kong holding a big rose, on top of the Empire State Building. I don't know what else. Almost anything jarring or crazy.