ps3 demo help?

i see people on my friends list playing demos like haze a mgs4

where can i get them do i need to download them?an how long dose the demo last?

Comments

• Ok here is a detailed version on how to download demos:

Turn on your ps3

Connect to playstation network (if you do not configure your internet connection and start one for free)

Once you have logged in go to the network tab and click on the playstation store. You should hear a cool poppy noise

Go to game demos, and choose whatever genre you want

All demos are free, but watch out some might be for the psp. The psp demos are shaped a little differently and you will most likely know.

Click on the demo that you have found and click download. You can perform the download in the background also.

Now wait for your download to be completed. Downloading times all depends on your internet connection. On average a game is 1gb-1.5gb. So it will take a while.

NOTE: if you turn of your ps3 while it is downloading the download will simply pause, and will start right back up from where it left off when you turned it off.

Most games do not have time limits, but i do know some demos like Harry Potter and Skate have 15-30 mins sessions, but you can still start them up again.

Now when you are tired of the demo just go to your game tab highlight the one that you want to delte press triangle and click delete. Its that simple

P.S. i do know there is a haze demo but there is not a metal gear solid 4 demo....

If you have any questions you can e-mail or im me at:

[email protected]

or you can add me on playstation network:

nanothunder

HOPE I HELPED!

• GO to the Playstation Store. Select Demos from the options. Make sure you check the demo, because there are some there for PSP as well. Simply download (they are free) and as far as I know, there is no timelimit on them. Simply enjoy.

• You can download the demos from the PSN online store. So yes you download them, as far as I know their all free and they last till you delete them.