Traxxas Slash 2wd vxl upgrades?

I have a Traxxas Slash 2wd vxl. Im considering upgrading it. What shocks should i upgrade to. What tires. what batteries and what esc and motor upgrades should i consider.

Comments

• The Proline powerstroke shocks are probably the best you can get for a slash. Tires will depend solely on what surface you drive on.

What is the purpose of the upgrade? If you are considering racing, I must suggest NOT upgrading the slash and getting a purpose built race truck such as the Team Associated factory team SC-10 kit, or the Kyosho. The Slash has a pretty high center of gravity and just does not drive as well on a track as other SC's. Even with the LCG kit, the Slash will leave you disappointed for racing.

If you are looking just for speed and durability, then consider getting LiPo batteries and a GOOD charger. The VXL 3S can handle a 3 cell LiPo and that will give you insane speed. You will also want to upgrade your drive train if you do this upgrade. I recommend these:

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/cPath...

Be sure to use locktite on the set screw or you will have issues. Feel free to shoot me an email if you have questions.

• Traxxas Slash Upgrades

• This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Traxxas Slash 2wd vxl upgrades?

I have a Traxxas Slash 2wd vxl. Im considering upgrading it. What shocks should i upgrade to. What tires. what batteries and what esc and motor upgrades should i consider.

• Yup! it is a very popular upgrade, and most people find all in a single package kit on Ebay! I have seen it a few times, If you are lucky you'll find it including even the lipo batteries!