Does anyone know how to keep asthma under control?

Okay, so I have pretty bad asthma. It get horrible in the fall, exercise, and such, but just because of it I don't want it to prevent me from doing anything I want. Like.. I want to do dance, yet my asthma gets in the way. I do have an inhaler, nebulizer (I don't know how to spell it). Is there anything to help get my asthma under control? If you have any idea's, please tell me!! It would be very helpful!!

Comments

• Conventional Western medicine generally treats asthma with a combination of preventative and quick-relief medications. These may include the frequent use of inhalers, anti-inflammatory medication, bronchodilators, corticosteroids, and anti-allergy medications.

While conventional medical treatment may sometimes be necessary (especially quick relief medications), many of them come with a number of potentially dangerous side effects as well as negative effects on immune system functioning. Prolonged use of these medications have the potential to lower immune system health, resulting in increased asthma attacks, reduced resistance to allergens, while also leaving the body more vulnerable to other illnesses.

There are a number of highly effective herbal and homeopathic remedies that may be used for the successful treatment of asthma and other respiratory conditions. Depending on the severity of the asthma, natural remedies can either reduce or completely eliminate the need for the synthetic drugs and are often used in conjunction with conventional medications as a part of a holistic treatment plan.

Herbal ingredients such as Matricaria recutita and Astralagus are known for their antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties, while homeopathic ingredients such as Mag. Phos. and Nat. Sulph are successful at easing chest and throat constriction and soothing mucous membranes while reducing the presence of phlegm in the chest. Used regularly, natural remedies can help improve respiratory health, reduce the incidence and severity of asthma attacks while strengthening the immune system.

But remember: You should not stop your asthma medication without first consulting your doctor, a trained naturopath or homeopath for guidance.

• My brother is an asthmatic and after ten years his asthma has shown no sign of improving. He has been to several doctors but they didn't help much.

If you want a proven, all-natural way to cure your asthma, without having to pay for useless medications with harmful side-effects, then this is the most important page you'll ever read.

• Maybe you should try a preventer medication so you can be controlled a little better. If you are using your inhaler alot you might need to take medication everyday to reduce inflammation which goes back to what I said in the beginning a preventitive medication. Also astham shouldnt restrict you! you should be able to have a happy health life when it is controlled! GOOD LUCK~

• Does your doctor also have you on a preventive medicine/ inhaler? It made a major difference in my son. On top of taking your inhaler or neb when needed. We were told to have our son use neb or inhaler 15 to 30 min prior to any exercise.