Why does my mascara always clump?

Every mascara I use, from wet n wild to maybelline eveb to benefit, my mascara clumps. I'm tried volumizing and lengthing, water proof and original! What is wrong with my lashes! I also only wear one coat. My lashes end up looking clumpy, stuck together and just kind gross no matter what. I take a spoolie brush nd comb threw them to help them look like gross, but I hate doing that every morning, is there something I'm doing wrong or something I can do to prevent this? And yes, I take my makeup off at night, all my mascara included.

Comments

• mkay you're not doing anything wrong, don't worry, you just have finer lashes than most people.

I had the same problem, and don't worry, there is hope!

when you apply your mascara, look straight at the mirror, and instead of blinking into the wand, move it slightly back-and-forth as you move it down your lashes. that's one trick.

another would be to just get a lash brush, with fine bristles (for lack of a better word) but I always get frustrated with those.

and my final trick is my Covergirl mascara that I have fallen in love with, you can get it at CVS for 5 bucks, it's called "clump crusher by lashblast," it comes in a green bottle.

• It helps if you let it dry and then put on another coat, your eyelashes maybe too long to begin with and you should just use the clear gel stuff. I like to use the false eyelashes it takes no time at all and there is such a variety. I have always used a full thick brush. The commercial that has Pink in it promotes a no clumping mascara maybe try that. Good Luck

There is a mascara called They're Real sold at Shoppers Drug Mart its about 35 dollars but its worth every penny.