contemporary dance music!?

I am creating a contemporary dance on domestic abuse, and i am looking for some music to dance to without any words in

any help will be appreciated

Comments

• Instrumentals

Evanescence –Eternal, Demise, Ascension of the spirit

Pink Floyd—Marooned, Terminal frost, Interstellar Overdrive, Absolutely Curtains, Mudmen, Obscured by clouds, One of these days (1 line of lyrics), Any colour you like, Atom heart mother, Cluster 1, On the run, Pow R Toc H, Several small species of animals gather together in a cave & grooving with a pict, Signs of life, Sysyphus part 1-4, The grand vizier’s garden party parts 1-4, When you’re in

Metallica (instrumentals)-- (Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth (Kill 'Em All), The Call of Ktulu (Ride the Lightning and the S&M album), Orion (Master of Puppets), To Live is to Die (...And Justice for All), The Ecstasy of Gold (S& M) , Suicide & Redemption (Death Magnetic)

from the movie Legend- The unicorn theme , The Cottage , Darkness, The Dance, The fairies, Blue Room

from the movie Dracula-Love eternal, Love remembered, The storm, Lucy’s party, Mina's Photo

from the movie Dragonheart -World of your heart, Flight to Avalon, Draco, to the stars, main theme

from the movie Ladyhawke -main theme, She was sad at first, Phillippe describes Isabeau

from the movie the Princess Bride-- The cliffs of insanity, I will never love again, The fireswamp & rodent of unusual size

Alborada (A dawn of many colors album)- Ode to a woman, Mountain Melody

Ceol Mor—(Celtic Passages Album)--Enchanted forest, The mountains at dawn, Sparkling river

Show me your fire truck—Backdraft

Top Gun Anthem

Star Wars movie soundtracks

Star Trek Movie soundtracks

Stargate soundtrack

Frankenstein-Edgar Winter Group

Sleepwalk-Santo & Johnny

Midnight cowboy—Faith no more

The Brazilian—Genesis

Last of the wilds-Nightwish

Moondance—Nightwish

Fly-Sarah Brightman

Ghosts 1-4 (album)—NIN (double album of instrumentals)

7 Sirens & A Silver Tear—Sirenia

Perversion 99—Rob Zombie

Transylvania—Iron Maiden

Magica Theme-Dio

Fire Dance, Holy Light—Stratovarius

Black Mountain Slide—Led Zeppelin

Soothsayer—Buckethead

Angi-Paul Simon

Black Star—Yngwie Malsteen

Angel of the Dead-Epica

Running up that hill (album—any song) by Sysyphe

Ataraxia—Emeraude

Cusco-Eros & Psyche, the nine muses, lake of the Ozarks, the hunt, north easter, kokopellis dream, Australia, milky way (and just about any other song of theirs)

Birth of a penguin—Batman Returns

A call to Arms—Glory Soundtrack

Enya-From where I am, Tea house moon, storms in Africa

Entheogenic-Fire horse & storm

Valdi Sabev---daydream

Amethystium-enchantment, break of dawn, ascension, meadowland, dream dance

Koan-unique moment (green mix), flying cities, Odysseus under the old tree, forgotten path, night flight on a sea dragon (green mix), underwater moonlight (blue mix), crying prozerpine (blue mix), hidden place (green mix)

Songs from the album Snowfell by Yanni

Lee Blaske (Immortal Kiss of the Vampire)--last romance, beneath the blood-hot moon

Nox Arcana-lullaby, hidden horrors, magic & moonlight, night of the wolf, Pandora's Music box, crystal forest, nightmare, highland storm, the raven, vampire exorcism

Arcana-As night turns into day, lament, autumnal, gods of the winds

• Gary jules- mad world.

This is the song I used for my contemporary piece during college.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VILeAQHLDi4

Massive attack have very good music for contemporary dance. Just try and find an instrumental if you don't want lyrics

• the intro - the xx

angels - xx

pyramids - frank ocean

climax (instrumental) - usher