Florida Driver's License as a College Student?

I'm from Georgia and I go to school in Florida. I was wondering if it was possible to have two driver's licenses. I have bank statements sent to campus so I could prove that I live in state. i mainly want a Florida license because when i turn 21 bouncers won't think my REAL Georgia id is fake cause it has like one security feature, while florida was like a special crease, 99million holograms, etc so it will be taken more seriously.

Comments

• Yes, it is but if you want a Florida license too you have to take the tests again if you don't turn in your Ga one (and for Fl that's three tests a drug test, written and driving.) I wouldn't recommend it. If you have a real license, the bouncer will let you in no matter what state you're from. I wouldn't worry about it. If you still want to have two licenses after reading this, you can take the drug test online (you have to pay). Just type in "Florida Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education Course" and you should find a company that provides the online manual and online test. For the other two tests you have to go to the Florida Driver's License office in your town/area but the handbook for the written driving can be found at www.hsmv.state.fl.us (click link for fl. driver's handbook) I suggest making an appointment first so you don't have to wait in line as long if you wish to do this.

Edit:

Sorry, but the above answer is not true. What about people who lose their license? You do have to take the test again however.

• there are lots of people who have been born in Mexico who can get drivers licenses. in basic terms convey the needed place of work work to the DMV. You did no longer point out which you have been right here illegally, so i anticipate you're no longer.

• You can't have two different driver's license from two different states. When you go to one DMV to get one they automatically check if you already have one when the put in your ssn. If they know you already have one, they tell you, you have to hand over the one you have before getting another one. Legally you can't be a resident of two states at the same time. It's the same thing for non driver Id cards.