why do my incoming emails to trash?

Never happened before but now they go to trash. I have NO filters set and don't have POP forwarding. I do retrieve emails on an Android machine in addition to my windows computer

Comments

• I got mail in trash also a few times on my iMac Apple PC. I have iCloud and others may have been trying to use my iCloud But then i started uninstalling things and trashed my gmail account and then i still have the problem and one day i was using my iPhone5 and went to MSN and looked at the sign in and i was signed in and i never signed in so i signed out ! It was like clearing the air and i think my email is ok now and i do not hear other voices in my phone when i make calls. i had the Voice over down load from Google to make it possible to make phone calls from my PC and i set my mobile iPhone number as my gmail chat phone number. Don't think that Gmail Phone had any effects on my Mail or Phone service at all. Having the right Java And having it on will help also.

• I advice you to check carefully your email setting,if the problem persist then try to find out if ure device is attacked by virus.Also try to restore or format your device.