MLB <span >Santa</span>na Deal: Red Sox. Twins fans pls reply?

I understand we're in need of a Center Fielder with the absence of Torii Hunter. It seems however that they're unlikely to part with Jacoby Ellsbury, who is to take over their CF vacancy. So should we take Lester/Buccholz & pair of un-named prospects for Santana? Include Crisp? or seek CF help elsewhere and focus on pitching prospects for Santana?

Comments

• Honestly would get soo much better if you threw it in baseball, but I can field this one for you.

It would be a great move, as to get younger, but you would lose a lot of power without getting some in return. The Twins might go after a guy like Cameron or Roward to fill a bit of that power hole that Hunter left. Between Mauer and Morneau you will need a right handed bat to fill them up. It sounds like a good trade to me, but the way Willis was traded with Cabrera to the Tigers, or so reports say, Santana could cost them more.

They won't part with Ellsbury, but a rotation of Santana, Beckett, Schilling, Dice - K and a 5th is something you don't wanna see.

I think he will end up in bean town.

Good luck!!

• you're saying "while Hughes throws a no-hitter" FYI he replace into into the seventh inning w/ a no hitter in his 2d initiate till now injuring his hamstring. purely like Buchholtz. as quickly as back - get your info rapidly. Hughes is an ace in the making. whether we don't get Santana i'm satisfied w/ preserving Hughes. he would be greater desirable than Santana in 3 years or so, and we could have him for his finished profession, while Santana would be executed in approximately 7. long term or short term - the two way the Yankees win. The Sox are purely attempting to strengthen the fee for the Yankees. there is no longer besides they get Santana. quit residing in a fantasy land and quit appearing like a baseball beginner. playstation - this is the 1st time i've got agreed w/ Frizzer. he's oftentimes misinformed, yet he's sweet. the yank's furnish is lots greater desirable than the Sox. Melky is purely as good as Ellsbury w/ lots greater shown journey and is farther alongside in his progression. Hughes makes it a much greater desirable deal because of the fact the Sox won't comprise Buchholtz. it might take Ellsbury and Buchholtz to verify the Melky, Hughes deal and the Sox purely won't do it. Admit it... you have lost this one.