Does zero deductible dental insurance exist?

I need 9000.00 in dental work my plan only covers 1500 per year. Ive been looking all morning but i can not find anything. Also with a short waiting period.

Comments

• Yes, there are plans with a zero deductible. However, the deductible isn't your problem. In my state the plans with the highest deductibles are only $100. Your problems are with the waiting periods, the maximums, and the co-insurance. All plans have a waiting period of 12 months or longer for full benefits. All plans have a maximum; usually $750 to $1500 per year, and all plans have co-insurance for major procedures; usually they'll only pay 50%. This is to keep people from waiting until they need the coverage before getting coverage. You could try a dental school, where you can get good service at a reasonable cost. You can find the nearest school here: http://www.yourhealthplanadvisor.com/Dentalschools...

• Only if you're in the Congress or Senate.

Seriously. Private dental policies are set up with waiting periods, deductibles, coinsurance, and policy limits, to avoid EXACTLY the scenario you're describing. They rarely pay out more than they end up costing.

• You won't find it. Deductibles won't bite you as much as co-pays will. And virtually all dental policies have at least a year's exclusion for "major work" to prevent people from doing what you seek.

• Well you can find a group plan with no deductible, but I've never seen an annual max higher than $2k per year. Good luck