Why do most boys prefer Brunettes over Redheads?

That doesn't seem fair.

Update:

I do have a soul. You evil creatures. Except for you, Spot.

Comments

• Cuz BOYS aren't smart enough to recognize true beauty.

Reds Rule (females of course) ;)

• you comprehend its like as straight away as you notice this extremely applicable lady from the decrease returned and as straight away as you upward push up there she turns around and is homeeely and its like concern ingredient or some ingredient. i think of of of the hair shade is a lot much less important than the seems cuz in case you notice a solid looking lady you somewhat do no longer care what shade hair she has as long as its sparkling and healthful and shiney looking. Now indoors the form that your propose ex has, say brunette hair, you shall be waiting to be sure on for a blonde the subsequent time.

• Don't worry lots of guys actually do prefer redheads, I think it's all talk on the internet, when they actually see someone they won't be noticing her just for her hair colour because that's not the best thing about a woman.

• i grew to become into incredibly, incredibly into brunettes once I first all started noticing women, yet presently i've got discovered myself paying greater & greater interest to blondes; the only subject with it is that, all too usually, blondes are purely cookie-cutter pictures of another to the element that there is not any longer numerous individualism there. (Get me?) ultimately, regardless of the incontrovertible fact that, in case you're thinking no count if the very incontrovertible fact that a woman has a undeniable hair shade is going to make me much less probably to be conscious her, then I could desire to offer you an extremely loud "NO." attractiveness makes itself often happening, it is so common as that . . . and that i'm extremely one that tries to be conscious each and every little bit of that form of attractiveness i will.

• Sounds like you've got some bad information.

Hair color is really not all that much of a consideration for most people.

I'd be willing to bet that you heard this from a Brunette.

• Beats me. I got a thing for redheaded chicks.

• Well as a boy i prefer redheads. They are just so mysterious you know and wild, weird, crazy, insane and i like it :)

• It's just their opinion. Besides, if they say redheads are ugly, they can just look up Karen Gillan and eat their words.

• Didn't know that hair color was a preference for guys!

• As a male,

Brunettes look better. Sorry, it's not fair, but that's my opinion. :/