Is Jurassic Park real?

My cousin was telling me that he went to Jurassic Park but I don't know if it's a real place. If so, isn't it kinda dangerous to have dinosaurs around? I mean, we bombed them to extinction in WWII for a reason, why would we want to risk another war?

Comments

• Yes and No. Despite mass protests staged by VAD (Veterans Against Dinosaurs), InGen, Inc's Jurassic Park was opened in 1993 to coincide with Ford's unveiling of the first sport utility vehicle, the Explorer, featuring Interactive CD-ROM. After just 3 weeks, however, the park was forced to close due to astronomical maintenance costs and a vastly overestimated profit projection.

• WAIT WHAT? I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but are you seriously asking your question? The last dinosaur died during the cretaceous period ~65 MILLION years ago. WWII was 65 years ago. Dinosaurs do not exist anymore. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to ressurrect a dinosaur by using fossilized blood, and replacing missing parts with frog DNA. And if jurassic park was real, don't u think it would be getting hell of a lot of buzz from the media? Im sorry to tell u this, but Jurassic Park is not a real place, it never existed in real life, and it probably never can. WWII had absolutely nothing to do with dinosaurs.

• actual, if we could carry dinosaurs back to existence, having a dinosaur zoo does not be an excellent deal. Jurassic Park grew to become into run incompetently and populated with action picture monsters. I remember staring at interviews with incredibly zookeepers after the 1st Jurassic Park grew to become into released, asking them what they thought with regard to the problems of keeping an incredibly dino park could be. The zookeepers reaction grew to become into that they already look after risky animals of all sizes and the dinosaurs could be dealt with in precisely the comparable strategies. A T rex does not be saved at the back of a flimsy electric powered fence. it may in all possibility be saved in a pit it may not climb out of, interior the comparable way bears and lions are saved in the present day.

• are you on drugs you need some help and you must be bord

• .. Wtf have you been smoking man.