the darkest age trilogy by A J Lake

The rangers apprentice by John Flanagan

the fire within series by Chris d'Lacey

the heir trilogy by Cinda Williams Chima

Percy Jackson series by rick riordan

Comments

• The Maximum Ride series by James Patterson

The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud

The Ring of Solomon by Jonathan Stroud (this is kind of a prequel to the Bartimaeus Trilogy)

Spellfall by Katherine Roberts

The Inkheart Books by Cornelia Funke

Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke

The Dragon Slippers Books by Jessica Day George

The Farworld Series by J. Scott Savage

The Leven Thumps series by Obert Skye

The Pillage Books by Obert Skye

The Peter and the Star Catchers series by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson (even if you don’t like Peter Pan you’ll probably like this series)

The Divide Trilogy by Elizabeth Kay

The Tail of Emily Windsnap series by Liz Kessler (if you like mermaids)

Anything by Patricia C. Wrede (I especially loved the hilarious Enchanted Forest Chronicles)

The Fablehaven Series by Brandon Mull

The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan (I liked the Red Pyramid even better than the Percy Jackson books. The Red Pyramid is based off of Egyptian Mythology)

The Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling

Falcon Quinn and the Black Mirror by Jennifer Finney Boylan

The Erec Rex series by Kaza Kingsley

The Prophesy of the Stones by Flavia Bujor

These are my very most favorite books out of this list:

The Maximum Ride books by James Patterson

The Dragon Slippers books by Jessica Day George

The Books by Obert Skye

The Emily Windsnap series by Liz Kessler

The Farworld Series by J. Scott Savage

The Peter and the Star Catchers series by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson

and the books by Jonathan Stroud

Sorry I listed so many! I hope you like them! :D

• Try-

Pendragon by: DJ MacHale

The Looking Glass Wars by:???

The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel by: Micheal Scott

The Iron King by: Julie Kagawa

The Graveyard Book by: Neil Gaiman

Coraline by:Neil Gaiman

The Giver by: Lois Lowry

Gathering Blue by: Lois Lowry

• Discworld Series by Terry Pratchett

Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead

The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins

• Really? Your missing the best one ever!! HARRY POTTER of course.

Also here are a few more..

House of Night

Sword of Truth

Mortal Instruments

@Cullens4Ever

Well excuse me HUN, but it's a hell of a lot better than gay sparkly fairies who think they're vampires, dogs with anger issues, little half fairies, and ugly guys with their shirts off. That's sickening and gay. And if you would actually read the book of Harry Potter, you would know everything that you just said is totally invalid. In the book half of that stuff didn't happen. And it's a lot more interesting than GAY FAIRIES!!!

And plus your taste and movies must really suck, because most people in the world would love to see snakes coming out of women's mouths, men falling from towers, and zombies. Those are what makes adventure movies freakin' awesome. Twilight is for the homosexuals that don't want to come out of the closet bc they've made it okay to be sparkly. Gay.

• If you like Vampire fantasies but not stupid ones like Twilight, then read the 'House of Night' series.

It's very addicting! It has 8 books at the moment right now, still writing them also. Great series, loved it!

Or there is a really thick book by Stephanie Meyer (or whatever) called ''THE HOST'' it's SOO awesome! I have read it about 5 time's!

• Try doing "The Heroes of Olympus" by Rick Riordan. It's the continuous series of "Percy Jackson and the Olympians."

"The Heroes of Olympus" has new characters: Jason, Piper, and Leo. Jason's memory is gone. In the beginning of the story, when they first arrive at Camp Half-Blood, they find out that Percy Jackson is missing, and everybody is trying to find him. Hera (Juno), is captured by someone! They need to rescue her. Jason, Piper, and Leo all go together on that one mission.

The story doesn't have anybody's P.O.V. (point of view). For each two chapters, it revolves around around all each of them.

Jason is Thalia's sister. He is the son of Zeus. You find out that he is related to Thalia in pages 300-400, I think.

Piper is the daughter of a very famous actor. She is the daughter of Aphrodite. She crushes on Jason after finding out that Jason and herself weren't actually a real couple. It was just the Mist playing on Piper's mind.

Leo is the son a lady who used to repair things. He is the son of Hephaustus. You find this out somewhere around page 100. He is the first to be claimed. His mother died in a fire (forgot, I think Gaia might've murdered her if I'm wrong).

• The Pelinor series by Alison Croggon... I really liked them. The first one is The Naming.

• Try the Pendragon series :)

Happy reading

• J. R. R. Tolkien's "Lord of the Rings" trilogy and the "Hobbit" or one or more of the many books he's written.

• @Diamond: Uh, no. i don't think so, hun. A snake coming out of an old woman's mouth, old men falling off towers, snakes eating dead bodies, grave robbing, genocide, and zombies doesn't classify as good.