My Little Pony Parasprite problem?

In the GameLoft My Little Pony app, parasprites respawn all over Ponyville.

Which elements get rid of which coloured parasprites?

I want to get rid of some but I don't want to waste some of the elements that I don't have a lot of.

Comments

• I had this same problem, it will tell you what colour if you use one, but I couldn't find any other way around it :( also brohoof!

• it is the 2d question like this I got here upon interior of a week, do you persons no longer comprehend on the subject of the huge brony fanbase at the back of this coach? And if it incredibly is hated on plenty, why is it getting a third season? And why has it been between the Hub's optimal rated exhibits because of the fact the channel's inception? that's to no longer say there are not people who hate this coach, extra often than not people who slightly gave this coach a shot because of the fact they are worried of being disregarded as 'girly' (or others that in basic terms affiliate 'My Little Pony' with the boring and inferior previous variations, like My Little Pony thoughts and the direct to video features of the 2000s), yet every person who thinks that it is extra hated than enjoyed shouldn't use the internet very in many cases.