Do you think I'm a decent rapper?

I know my flow isn't their yet but I was wondering how you feel about my voice and lyrics. Let me know how you think I did, and thanks for listening.

Link:

Update:

I hate people like you that think rapping takes up ones entire day. It is a hobby like watching tv or playing a video game. I bet you didn't even listen because you just assume I'm just rapping to act cool.

Comments

• You sort of sound like the RZA, I like it, and yeah like you said you have some work to do with the flow. Toss me an email if you wanna colab.

• nice choice, of music to rap over-i like the topic you chose also ,i think with an actual studio,to perfect the sound ,you could be going places, check mine out, im the last rapper. rapping about war

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oGeA0Lb60Y&list=UL...

• Yes. From what i heard your voice it really sounds great as for a normal people they will find your voice sounds really nice :) i like the way you rap and it really sounds like real and pro rapper ^_^

• I don't know about your performance, but many department stores and other retailers could use your wrapping skills before Xmas.