Send Hakeem Nicks, NYG WR

Send Pierre Garcon, Ind WR

I get these guys

Chris Johnson, Ten RB

Brandon Lloyd, Den WR

Peyton Hillis, Cle RB

Davone Bess, Mia WR

Mike Williams, Sea WR

Is this a good trade? I feel like if I can get CJ and AP on the same team I should do it right??? please help

Comments

• ok I think you are winning in the RB position... I mean you are practically giving up Steven Jackson numb 10 running back and Ryan Torrain number 24 running back for Peyton Hillis number 7 running back and Chris Johnson number 4 running back.. So NO DOUBT you are winning in that part.

Brandon Lloyd didnt do much last week but he is still gonna be Orton's number 1 guy and I think he will get some yards, hell I have him starting for me this weekend and he's number 3 right now with doing nothing last week lol... Davone Bess is number 32 so not the best, and mike williams is number 48 and you are giving up colston who is number 34, garcon who is number 66 lol but is now going to be Mannings number 2 receiver with collie and clark out, so his numbers will go up abit, and hakeem nicks is number 2 .. but over all I think you are winning in the trade by a pretty good margin... Yeah id take it asap... hope this helps

• you already have good RBs no need to keep gettin more out of that...if you make the trade you lose 2 good receivers...loyd is good but the other 2 are subpar while colston nicks and garcon are all going to step it up in the later rounds with austin collie and dallas clark out and the saints tryin to revive their season....dont make the trade

• i do no longer likely understand approximately Jackson, yet Westbrook is going to have a much greater useful 3 hundred and sixty 5 days then McGahee. And Chad Johnson don't have a common Ocho-Cinco form of three hundred and sixty 5 days. i could in all threat try this commerce.

• No need to go there... Your team is fine.

• I would suggest no.