Do you remember beyblade?

Gosh those were the days when everyone so called 'battled' with lids of soft drink bottles because you were too poor to afford the real thing

Comments

• It's nostalgic for me. I was at elementary school when the game is booming. Me and my friends travelled around some villages to battle every of our acquaintance. I didn't always won, but it's really entertaining and it created friendship and strengthened solidarity. ;)

• OF direction! How might I ever overlook Beyblade! :) > That anime used to be so exciting with all of the bit-beasts and everything. My favorite used to be Kai and Rei -- seeing that both were so numerous. I adored Kai's badboy angle and i favored Rei's bit-beast and his outfit. Plus I suggestion they were quite lovely as a child ^_^ My favorite bit-beasts were Dranzer, Dragoon, and Driger XD My brother loved Beyblade so we still have a lot of Beyblade's right now -- plus a Bey Stadium =D >> Haha, we played with them at all times :) you know i like how all of them appear in Beyblade G Revolution! Plus Daichi is loopy too! ^_^ OMG - how would I omit Kenny! Just right instances, just right occasions ^_^

• They still have beyblades the current generation is Zero G, it came back during 2009. You can also buy Metal Fusion beyblades in places like Walmart, Target, and etc in America.

• They banned those in our schools like 10 years ago lol :] They were too popular

• I remember it. But not like that. We use to do it in a rink. Real beyblades. :)

• The toys were fun but the show sucked azz.

• haha i remember those. One spun into my friends eye and he had to wear a eye patch for a week.

• Best things ever,

• No do not recognize this name or anything.

• *Stares blankly* What?