Mexico dreams tulum resort?

Im going to mexico in a few weeks , and im really embarrassed about my body any good tips , also what is this resort like we have never been here before so some advice will be appreciated.

Comments

• We were there many years ago but it was really nice then. The first link below has reviews from people who have been there more recently than us.

There's a sight below with some bathing suit shopping tips, but I particularly liked this quote:

"The fact is, with the right attitude, nearly any woman’s swim suit will look good to men, provided there’s a woman in it. .... the worst critic of all is that chick in the mirror."

Don't be embarrassed about your body. Relax, have fun, don't worry. You're never going to see the other guests at the resort ever again so who cares, don't stress out, just go enjoy.

• I didn't stay at Dreams Tulum but I did stay at Club Maeva which is right down the road. You should be able to rent snorkeling gear. The rooms will probably be musty. All the rooms on this coast of Mexico are a little musty from the humidity. I can't speak to the food or drink at this resort but I can tell you that in the closest city Playa Del Carmen they have a wide variety of shops and restaurants. We ate at a fun place called "The blue lobster". It was yummy and fun. They had a mariachi band and everything. You may choose to stay at the resort for your whole trip, but if you get a chance get out to Playa Del Carmen. It cost about 20 bucks for the cab ride but it is worth it. I loved the Mayan Riviera. I was ready to quit my job, sell my house and just stay on the beach for the rest of my natural existence but unfortunately (or some may say fortunately) my husband made me come home. :) Enjoy your trip!!

• Fear not, Holly.

I bet that those traveling with you also are not AS SVELTE AS A GREEK GODDESS.

The Tulumn resort (as well as any other) caters to anyone who wishes to simply get away from life's HECTIC pace.