pls correct Koto ga/ no ga + ~te kuru (time expression) Japanese grammer isue?

Greeting and Thx already for assisting me with my current grammar issue

わたしわすしをたべないことがしてくる

(watashi wa) sushi wo tabenai koto ga shite kuru

( I ) don't eat sushi even up to the present

The grammar i am trying to use together are koto/no ga + ~te form kuru and iru (time expressions, up till now or in the future etc)

What im trying to say in the above example: I don't eat sushi up till now

Am i correct in using koto ga to Split them up and is the ~te kuru te right tense then

If so then is is possible to make ~te kuru/iku (time expressions) in a different tense aswell " for example" ~te konai" would that translated "don't/never do that "action" till now

As you can see its a part which is really confusing the heck out of me. anybody who can give me a clear answer about the usage of ~te kuru/iku combined with and without koto ga " would be much appreciated !

Note: http://www.guidetojapanese.org/learn/grammar/tefor... " bottom of the page"

Comments

• 1) "( I ) don't eat sushi even up to the present" --- Is this a way you can put things in English???? Doesn't sound idiomatic at all to my ears.

2) sushi-wo tabenai-koto-NI-suru (I'm making it a principle not to eat sushi=) I'm not going to eat sushi any more

3) sushi-wo tabenai-koto-ni-shiteiru (I've made it a principle not to eat sushi=) I never eat sushi.

4) something -koto-ni-suru is a decision

5) something -koto-ni-shiteiru means sticking to that decision right up to this very moment, so it is not necessary to attach ...kuru

6) your second question: the use of -te kuru -

I assure you, in Japanese Grammar Forums, there are absolutley endless discussions on this topic

(enter "-te kuru Japanese grammar" in your browser)

sushi-wo tabena-naku natte-kita. end of a process: Im not eating sushi any more (just a fact, no hint of a decision making process)

yatte kita: (he) finally arrived/here (he) is (after some period of waiting)

• In English, one customary strategy to make a verb right into a noun is so as to add -ing. So "to inform" a verb turns into "telling" a noun and is called a gerund. In jap, the equal process is used by including "no" or "koto" whether you employ ga or wa depends on how you might be utilizing the clause. Ga is field particle and means it's agent that performs the verb. Wa is generally referred to as the subject particle and on your mind to experiment if you need to use wa you will have to ask is the noun (or in this case noun clause) truly the discipline or not. Traditionally, if which you can replacement "as for [noun]" in place of the wa on your English translation and it nonetheless is sensible then it is k to make use of the topic particle. In these short sentences, it truly doesn't make any difference whether or not you say "i admire sushi" = Sushi ga suki desu. Or "As for sushi, I adore it" Sushi wa suki desu. It's going to sound somewhat bizarre to japanese audio system when you do it improper but they're going to still get your meaning. Ultimately, by way of practice you will get the dangle of it. As for the query of whether or not to make use of no or koto: no is used in sentences that express whatever subjective. (i.E. Anything immediately involving the speaker or something perceived or experienced through the speaker). Koto is used when speaking extra customarily or objectively. I suppose it takes a even as to use these naturally, but traditionally use no if you find yourself speakme about anything that is simply your opinion or founded to your expertise and koto if you find yourself relating to a noncontroversial, more often than not permitted fact.

• わたしはすしをたべないことにしている

→私は寿司を食べないことにしている

sorry, I do not have enough ability of English.