dominos or pizza hut?

everyone says its crap so i always order from pizza hut but recently my friend ordered from dominoes and it was soooo yummy, not all dry like pizza hut. so then today i was guna order from dominoes until i realised that not only were they more expensive, the pizzas are smaller! medium is 11.5" but pizza hut is 12"! not much difference but considering they charge more and give less its just silly!

so i ordered from pizza hut again lol

what do you prefer? i cant decide so i need other peoples help. any experiences with dominos good or bad will be appreciated. is it worth paying more? that was the only time i tried dominos so i dont know if its always nice

Comments

• dominos for a take-away (i have the double decadence base as a treat coz it is yummy!)

i have never had any problems with dominos

i cant eat onions and i often have special orders with no onions and they are very good with it whre as other pizza take-aways have messed it up

id go to pizza hut for a meal out. last time i had a take-away from pizza hut the chicken wings were so full of fat we couldnt eat them and it was a total let down and the girl who took our order said there was no sweet chilli or BBQ sauce to go with it even tho there was!!

• The only advantage with Pizza hut is that you can actually sit in for a meal.. Dominoes do a cracking spicy chicken on a thin base, which is to die for!! As for the price, it's only slightly different. If you are looking for good quality, then it's only fair that you will have to pay a few pence more.. I would pick Dominoes over Pizza Hut any day..

• Think it's gunna have to be Domino's - what feels the most filling lol. I could easily eat a 12" pizza from Pizza Hut and eat another afterwards.

• the pigs they use are kept in inhumane conditions with fleas attacking them, eaten by other pigs, and forced to lay in their own ****. you sound like a fool saying dominos is good.. but i don't blame you for being ignorant.

• Pizza Hut !

• I love Pizza Hut. I have tried Dominos, it is cheaper but it does not taste as good as Pizza Hut.

• Heyy

Well i luv both places!

I perfer pizza hut just cuz it is more fresh but then again they don't diliver where i live

Domino's is OK but the food isn't hot when i order it.

If you ever find a pizza place called NEW STATION PIZZA then order from there it's like 30 cents more then pizza hut but the cheese is perfecto!!!! Hope i helped!

• Pizza hut is the best

• pizza hut. dominos taste like cardboard. worst crust ever