registry cleaner programs?

ok why is it that every registry program finds different things rather than using 1 program and it finds all the programs that sucks. i guess its like a virus program you will have to use 5 different programs to really clean up your computer.

well i downloaded

wise registry cleaner

registry mechanic

ccleaner

reginout

all of these programs find registry problems.

only wise registry

ccleaner was free

registry mechanic

and reginout you gotta pay for which im not gonna pay 30 bucks for each program

but i dont see why these other websites arent catching what registry mechanic and reginout is catching.

you can manualy go to the program that it says its missing something or w.e but its something you dont know usually missing a name of a file or something else

Comments

• They find different number of issues since they have different level of technological sophistication. And you have to pay for good software. And do you think that those making and distributing "free" software are saints and living on alms? No. They are hardcore professionals. They have found other ways to make money out of customers just without apparent first payment. Or do you seriously think that they are out their in spirit of global public service?

My vote would be for a paid program. Get any good one. Make your own choice after reading reviews. I am using Reginout for more than a year now. It is ok. And it is not a registry cleaner only. It has privacy cleaning, junk cleaning, defrag, system cleaning etc and other features.

• Don't use them! They cause more trouble than good. Just use AntiVir personal Antivirus and Malwarebytes (both free at download.com). Keeping your computer free of adware, spyware, hijackware, or trojans is first and foremost. Than uninstall any unused programs that your not using, using "Add Remove Programs". Too many running programs rob your system resources. Lastly run Defrag regularly through tools to keep your sectors in proper order and sequence on your hard drive. You might also want to upgrade memory to make your system run at optimal speed. But DO NOT USE Registry cleaners or any program that messes with your registry! This should only be done through Antvirus progrtams when you have infections (not otherwise)!

• Registry cleaners sparkling the registry (delete orphan entries), they do no longer fix registry issues. you are able to desire to try this your self. CCleaner is with regard to the suited registry cleanser.

• if u really want an advice it's DELETE them ALL noone is going to fix anything they are who made problems i have been using computer for so many years i never had any problem with registry all i use it's a good internet security and use good programs (bowsers , VLC ,...) have a good day

http://titiza.net/