ipad or asus eee pad??????

I thought of buying a tablet but i couldn't between the above 2,i worked in the ipad but not in eee pad .so could anyone choose between these 2 ...........

Comments

• Your choice is to buy something functional? That obviously eliminates the IPAD.

• Well I am an Apple fan but your $500 and it can`t play flash, but if you jailbreak it an ipad is pretty sick. My friend has an eee pad and it`s pretty sick it has various inputs and outputs, it has flash, you can get a dock for it which kind of makes it like a netbook, I think it can play 1080p videos and Im pretty sure its a lot cheaper than the ipad.

• I would choose the Eee Pad. You can use a docking station with it and transform it to a netbook. Take note that you can do more with a netbook than an iPad.

• I'd go with an iPad before an Auses eee pad, but i've had really bad luck with auses

• If you value Customer opinions about these devices, go to http://tinyurl.com/aaidemo, enter the product name or model, like "ipad 2" and click on "Submit" button. The system will aggregate and analyze customer reviews to calculate the reputation metrics for you and will let you read the reviews if you want to.