Does Tokyo's trains reach to Narita airport?

I want to have pay for cheapest transportation while staying for a week at the Narita hotel. Is their a 7 day unlimted Tokyo subway pass I can buy.And no I'm not talking about the JR pass either?

Comments

• Narita is very far away from Tokyo center. There is no point in staying Narita if you want to look around Tokyo for 7 days, not looking around Narita. You better find a hotel in Tokyo.

There is no 7 days pass only for Tokyo. I think it's best to buy a single ticket every time you take a train.

• 1. You end up spending a lot more money if you stay at a hotel in Narita and travel to Tokyo every day.

It's probably just cheaper to stay in Tokyo. The hotel prices are about the same. Unless you want to spend over 2000+ yen daily just getting between Tokyo and Narita, not to mention since you'll be taking the cheaper train you'll be spending nearly 3 hours a day just getting to/from Narita. I HIGHLY recommend you get a hotel in Tokyo itself instead.

2. No there is no 7 day unlimited pass, however trains are pretty cheap that you don't really necessarily need a one day pass for Tokyo.

• The best way into Tokyo from Narita is the Keisei which is about 1000 yen for an hour's ride. There is also a faster train for a bit more. For subways, there is a subway day pass for about 1000 yen.

See:

http://www.keisei.co.jp/keisei/tetudou/skyliner/us...