Do you consider Filipinos as unique people on earth?

Filipinos are hospitable

They are worth dying for according to the late senator benigno aquino.

They are a good imitator.

Filipinos has exotic beauty.

They have thousands of local languages.

Comments

• I wasn't going to respond to this because it simply is a pointless question. Peoples and races, like a few people here have mentioned, have their own qualities that make them unique and they are all based on history, current circumstances, traditions and beliefs, geography, etc.

What irked me was what Ajith mentioned above.

I don't deny that you've known Filipinos that are guilty of what you so carefully mentioned (and with a hint of bitterness?) and that is unfortunate. I can relate to that because I've heard of a few myself. I wish you could have met one that made you think otherwise--or have you closed your mind to the possibility?

But these bad traits are not particular to Filipinos alone.

These actions were not committed on account of their race, but most likely because of their own personal situations and decisions they've made given that situation.

To claim that other races or nationalities aren't capable or guilty of the same is just pure prejudice and bigotry and you should be ashamed of yourself to put them down thoughtlessly because you are propagating ill will towards a people.

What of the countless others who aren't guilty of what you noted?

Going back to the question:

1 - A lot of Filipinos I know are hospitable...and so are a lot of Chinese, Swedish, Indian, American, etc

2 - Everyone is worth dying for.

3 - Filipinos aren't the only good imitators. I don't need to name the other countries who have a bigger production in making imitations--industry is good for every country who need to create jobs and revenue for that country.

4 - Any beauty coming form a country other than where you currently are is considered exotic. Exotic means foreign (from another part of the world).

5 - Filipinos do not have thousands of local languages, there are roughly 160 dialects.

I am a proud Filipino. I am even prouder to be an open minded and academic human being.

• I Don’t think so. Because I have many Filipino friends (Both boys and girls).

1. The strange thing is most of them have husband or wife in Philippines. At the same time they are keeping boy/girl friends here, and they are ready to even share sex with them.

2. The second worst thing I have noticed that, they are simply proud that, they are the only brilliant people in the world.

3. In my experience, Philippines is a poor country, most of the Filipinos don't have good living circumstances, even though they are simply adapting, what American’s are doing. Even in the cosmetics

4. They are not comparative to other citizens. They will watch, the color, dress, even his personality, before starting conversation.

5. Compare to other parts of the world, Filipinos are not that much beautiful as you said.

6. In the company circumstances, most of the Filipinos are making trouble to company management, just for simple issues.

These are the problem, which I have noticed, during my past ten years experience with Filipinos.

• actual, they`re Pacific Islanders. yet, they are grouped with Asians on government varieties and stuff. My bestfriend is Filipino and her relatives prefers being noted as Pacific Islander. And, all Asians don`t look the comparable. you could tell which united states of america somebody is from by using ways their eyes and nostril are formed.

• no, Pinoys are not speacial, they have the same characteristics that most people have.

Arabs are hospitable.

the chinese are even Better immitators.

i prefer swedish women anytime.

and why the hell would you have thousands of loal languages? it just complicates everything.

and why would someone die for a Pinoy?

• Each nationality is unique in their own way.Probably they are but not in everything.

• Even within a certain race, EVERYONE is unique.There are no others exactly like you.

• im so pleased for them but have never met one so couldnt tell you if they are or are not