ap euro project help??? plzzz!!!!****?

ok so me n my friend we have to do a ap european history project as a final exam grade so this needs to be rly good. we basically have to do anything visual that relates to european history from ancient era to modern times(like build a model of the eiffel tower, or sew an outfit that the ppl would've worn, or make a euro movie thing... anything). well me n my friend decided to make toys that the kids might've played with back then. the only problem is that i tried to look for it but i couldn't find anything that would help us with our project. n our teacher told us to do something specific like to choose a time period/country that we would represent. im not sure where to start this and i also have to give a presentation in class talking about the history and how it was significant or relates to euro or how it contributed to it n stuff like that. anyone got any idea/advice?? plzzz helpp

Update:

also where can i find the supplies and instructions on how to build the toys???

Comments

• There were not a significant number of toys built in the past like there are now. Even when my Mom and Dad were children in the 1910s and 1920s, they had no toys that were bought for them. All of them were handmade. Dolls were made out of cornhusks or socks and boys played things like rolling a barrel hoop with a stick. Toys were on the bottom of the budget line and were not purchased by most people during that time. Only rich people bought toys for their children like dolls and wagons.

• Ap international history is plenty greater extensive than ap euro, so much less particular advice. in spite of the indisputable fact that, an AP point try on -each and every thing that has ever befell ever- is somewhat intimidating. I have been given a 5 on Ap international, so i'd advise international history