how much does a cracker barrel server get paid?

do they just get money from tips or do they actually get a check? About how much do they get paid in tips?

Comments

• I didn't serve at Cracker Barrel, but I served at places like Pizza Hut, Red Robin and Macaroni Grill. On average I made $12-$15 an hour. That includes the tips and the wage I received from the restaurant.

You might get a check. It depends on what the server wage is in your state. If you have the server bare minimum wage, which is $2.13/hr the check might be 0.00. I served most of the time in CT (which is currently $5.69/hr) and I always had a check.

• Cracker Barrel Salary

• You get a check - It's roughly half of minimum wage. Most Americans tip horribly, so maybe balances out to 10% of the check. As far as how much you'll make, depends how often and what times you work, and how good you are. At the end of the day, you're probably going to pull maybe $8 or $9 an hour on average.

• Most waitstaff make about $2.50/hour, as paid by the restaurant.

Cracker Barrell servers like most servers, are paid tips.

• in case you have aspirations to be a chef you ought to artwork as a dish washing gadget and save asking the pinnacle chef to grant you a raffle on the line. it quite is when you worked there for a whilst so as that they don't hearth you appropriate away. A server could make greater suitable than a dish washing gadget with suggestions as already stated.