How do I hide scars?

I have some scars that I want to hide and no one knows about them except for me and I'd like to keep it that way... They're pretty noticeable too. Is there any normal household things that I could use to hide them?

Comments

• That's understandable. Sady, as far as I know, there are no household items that can be used to hide your scars. Your best bet is to buy a full coverage cream concealer. To save money and amazing coverage I recommend you get Hard Candy's "Glamoflouage" heavy duty concealer. It's absolutely amazing at covering anything you want it to so it will be great for the scars and it is very in expensive. If you can't find hard candy cosmetics or you arnt sure, try looking up reviews and see what other concealer a are out there.

• Heritage store in Virginia Beach, Va sells a product called "Scar Massage",

which if applied as directed will cause most any scars to vanish over time.

I am not connected to them in any way but I did use the product successfully

a few years ago. It was concocted by a psychic named Edgar Cayce about

80 or 90 years ago.

• Try buying a primer and them putting concealer over the primer. I use chaffing cream and concealer to cover mine. Btw the primer helps smooth any noticeably bumpy or ragged bits.

• I'm a guy. I have no clue.

• concealer works really well and these work to fade scars http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Scars

• concealer