Audio system for 2002 saturn l200?

I have a 2002 Saturn L200 4 door sedan. I do not know much about car audio so I am looking for some help.

Please help me out and tell me what I should get this is what I want.

4 speakers for the doors (one spot in each door)

2 Tweeters (One on each front door)

CD Player ( one disc is okay but I want to be able to put a usb stick or a memory card in it)

Basically that is all I want but if its not too expensive how about an amplifier (what exactly does this do) and a woofer in the trunk ( I think thats what they put in the trunk) Not too big in the trunk though because I have a child and I always have stuff in the trunk. Please include prices and maybe some suggestions. I am looking for total price of 1,000.00 or less. Thanks!

Comments

• The easiest way is to go to www.crutchfield.com You then search with your car and it will show you all the possibiltys for speakers, amps, subwoofers, cd players....ect... Kenwood is good quality and well priced and should fit your budget. Good luck!

• for heads contraptions definately pass with alpine audio equipment, those that sound stable to me are the alpine R's, infinity kappa/reference, rockford fosgate (stable base), and different manufacturers alongside with jl audio, focal, diamond, etc. ALL super! subwoofers, for super sound, pass with rockford fosgate or jl audio and final yet not least, for the amps, use rockford fosgate or alpine, stable high quality and not too expensive.