Who do you pay insurance broker or car insurance company?

I have applied for car insurance through light house, which is a car insurance broker. I have been told to pay a certain amount to a loan company. Today I have received a notice from Allstate about my policy and I need to come up with almost 1700$ by the 9th. I'm so confused and of course no one is open tomorrow. Is the loan to help me pay my car insurance or am I paying two different people.

Comments

• The loan and the insurance are two separate issues. The "certain amount" to the loan company is probably the down payment. The $1,700 to Allstate is probably for the 6 month term of the auto insurance. Check your bill carefully, most companies offer installment plans so you don't have to come up with the full amount. If the bill doesn't show that option call Allstate, their customer service number is probably on the bill.

• I suggest that you try this website where onel can compare quotes from the best companies: http://insurancecomparequotes.us/index.html?src=1Y...

RE :Who do you pay insurance broker or car insurance company?

I have applied for car insurance through light house, which is a car insurance broker. I have been told to pay a certain amount to a loan company. Today I have received a notice from Allstate about my policy and I need to come up with almost 1700$ by the 9th. I'm so confused and of course no one is open tomorrow. Is the loan to help me pay my car insurance or am I paying two different people.

Follow 9 answers

• Get and compare quotes from different companies at http://help.instant-insurance.net/-oqwlmCX634

RE Who do you pay insurance broker or car insurance company?

• Get and compare quotes from different companies at - INSURERATESME.INFO-

RE Who do you pay insurance broker or car insurance company?

I have applied for car insurance through light house, which is a car insurance broker. I have been told to pay a certain amount to a loan company. Today I have received a notice from ...show more

• Not sure ... call the broker and ask. If you have been set up to pay your insurance monthly perhaps, then maybe a loan company is involved, but typically not.

I would call Allstate and ask them as well.

• If you happen to modified insurance corporations at the renewal date they are not able to charge you as you haven't cancelled the insurance, basically decided to alter companies. If you happen to transformed for the duration of the direction of the insurance period then they would charge an admin price but £136 is far excessive. You say that they 'hadn't accomplished the job that I paid them to do'. The place did they fail and in what method?

• You need to look at your paperwork.

It is possible that you were signed up with a premium finance company. If you were, the money clearly hasn't gotten to Allstate like it should have.

You need to call Lighthouse tomorrow to figure out what's going on.

• Compare insuran ce quotes

• I recommend you to definitely try this webb site which you could examine quotees through various orgganizations close to you at no cost. https://tr.im/TUHrJ

• This site will be very helpful for finding the best price ofr you: INSURE-HELP.COM