how do i stop pc registery cleaner as a pop up?

when i click on cancel," this site is not responding" appears preventing me to log on and blocks all further access to all sites. you have two choices "cancel or buy now" cancel will not respond and i do not wish to purchase. please provide instructions as to how i may stop this.

Comments

• remove it form add remove programs if it is there,

OR

goto programe files and remove the folder which contains pc registery

OR

open run box from start-> run. type regedit and press enter.

now it opens registry editor navigate the left side tree view to the following location. HKey_Local_Machine\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run now in the right side you will get some entries now find the entry which is named like pc registery and remove that and restart your system.

• Seems like your system is infected by a spyware / adware.

I recommend you to install a good antispyware program like Norton Internet security 2006 (highly recommended) , mcafee antispyware , windows defender , lavasoft ad-aware , spybot search and destroy.

I also recommend you to install service pack 2 if you are running win xp, it has great pop up blocker and security enhancements

• see 1st thing is that you system is infected by Spyware and if you don't have a good anti virus then only way is to format the system and reinstall OS. and after you install your OS install 3 thing which will save you system 80%.

1-> Avast

2->System clean Up software

3->And google toolbar.

i think if you install this your system will be saved for ever if u handle it properly.

• My dear big gun...shut down your pc.