who says PS3 has no games?

the ps3 has 318 games http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_3...

and

xbox 360 has 389 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_xbox_360_game...

theres only a difference of 71 games, considering that 360 had over a year advantage

Update:

ps3 has 104 exclusives

and

360 has 85 exclusives

Comments

• if you compare 360's games to PS3's, PS3 has games that are about 1000000000 better than 360 (Mass Effect and Bioshock are exceptions.) Halo 3 was crap, shooting aliens (HELLO WE'VE ALREADY HAD DOOM) online is the only difference. 360 will only have like 2 years of game glory. PS3, about 10 years of powerful gaming glory (God of War 3 will scrape any game on 360) just look what the PS2 brought, there are exclusivesstill coming out for PS2 (does anyone even remember what an X-BOX or a Gamecube looked like?) like Ratchet and Clank Size Matters (a PSP original, but getting ported to PS2.). X-BOX lovers, please, I'm no one to tell you what you should do, but just think, how long will it last, and how much money are you willing to waste? (PSN provides free online for PS3 AND PS2 gaming, you just need an internet connection.)

• Brendon, all you xbox fans talk about is halo 3. You know bungie is not microsoft exclusive anymore don't you?

Yes finally someone sees the facts. Guess what, there are going to be a lot more games in 2008-2009 for ps3.

Thank you so much, now I can tell the world, "HA, I told xbox sucks"

And Andreas, you've got it the other way around. Xbox stole all ps3 exclusives, now ps3 exclusives are not going to xbox anymore.

• You're question? And the PS3 has so many games because they just switched all the games for the 360 onto the PS3. People tend to say the 360 has better graphics, too, because the PS3 has a different internal setup, to it's harder to make video games for them.

• The ps3 has some cool games, but the Xbox 360 definitly has better games. Like Halo 3

• most game developers didnt want to take on the risk of ps3 so most of the major names droped the console

wikipedia can also be edited realy easily i could go in their and chage the ps3 games to 18 if i felt like it

but i recently got an hd tv

and i might get rid of my xbox to get a ps3 not really to play but for hd movies like ghostbusters

• yeah im buying a PS3 soon because its going to come out with an insane amount of award-winning games in the new future

• PS3 SUCKS. its a waste of money. 360 ALL THE WAY!

• congratulations....

• dont no , who said that ???