Self-Esteem help LGBT !?

Why is it more girls like me than guys ? [

im bi-sexual and i feel like more girl seem to be open and straight forward when telling me they like me or into me as guys like 1 every blue moon one comes along and it just doesnt happen.

i talk to guys just to talk ! get to know them , make new friends , etc etc .

i don't think im to forward , i keep it really causual and freash ,

but it seems like idk ! i don think i attract lot of guys and if i do

then there being rude by not telling me haha not but

it just hurts and kinda lowers my self-esteem i dont flash around my sexuality or update my stauts saying single! here ! or whatever , but i just don't draw guys in

how can i like feel better about myself when i have low self-esteem ?

Update:

i dress pretty casual but clean and i guess sorta of hip.

but im not gonna change what i wear to be liked , i know i don't dress bad !

Update 3:

to rooster , because i know im bisexual , not straight ....sometimes instead just girls wanting me i also want guys to want me to ..i only had one boyfriend nd 3 girlfriends

Comments

• Well, I'm guessing from what you said that these guys may not actually know you are bisexual. If they don't then they are a lot less likely to make any sort of move in case you're straight and reject them. And remember, there are less bisexual and gay guys than straight about - maybe these guys are straight?

Maybe you could try a bit of rainbow somewhere - rainbow necklace etc. Gay and bisexual guys would then definitely know you liked guys.

As for self esteem, I'm not too sure other than trying not to focus on your situation and just tell yourself it doesn't matter. Then look in the mirror and tell your self one thing you like about yourself every day or get out more with your friends or do things you enjoy.

I hope I didn't get totally the wrong idea about what you were saying and have just told you a load of crap! I hope it works out :)

• eight-nine People have no idea me as being homosexual which I fully am, might be close one hundred%. And I have any such top self worth simplest in school. I do not believe embarassed now topic what occurs to me. Some occasions I remorse whilst any individual else is going to the blackboard beside me. Teachers like me and so they would not in the event that they knew what I simply instructed you. And bizarre matters occur to me, however feeling unhealthy approximately the ones matters could simplest make matters worst... So why could you're making a clumsy main issue even worst by way of feeling unhealthy approximately it? Are you ashamed of being lesbian or why do you believe so unhealthy. I suppose that you want men and women who appreaciate you and who love you. Maybe you do have them however you do not relatively believe them come what may. You do have your well characteristics. I understand you do :) EDIT: As some distance as I see it isn't important if you're unmarried directly and unmarried homosexual. Because you simply don't have any one. And I am no longer considering any individual on the second.

• A lot of guys who are bi tend to have the straight look, find out what gay men like in clothing and wear that, but that also means girls might think your gay, I wouldn't judge someone on there clothes but that's just me.

• Simple, its much harder for a guy to tell his feeling to another guy. Espically guys that are inexperience and because the norms of the society.

It'd be problem for a guy to go after a girl, but its much harder for guy to guy. Just try flirting with the guys you have feeling for and see if they flirt back. Don't push too hard.

• Maybe you hang around too many straight guys or come off as straight

• be yourself, and be happy, always wear a smile and feel confident of yourself. have fun and have interesting convos with guys! and you meet guys and all they want is sex, then they're not for you and of course they don't need to ask your name, they just want sex. lol. any of the nice guys you meet though, just have fun and interesting chats with them and try to keep the convo going!

=)

• You're bi-sexual, what the hell difference does it make?