how do you catch a porygon in pokemon pearl?

someone said it was in the trophy garden and ive been in there for like an hour using the poke radar

Comments

• Go to the Pokemon Mansion (not the haunted one)

And go to the room on right. Talk to the owner of the mansion, and he should tell you whats in it. I suggest you save your game right before you talk to him. It took me a while but i finally got him to say that "Porygon", were in his garden. Once that happens, go to the garden, and continue using the Pokeradar. I always chose the grass spots that twinkled more than the normal spots. Though, i cant exactly remember, but both times when i saw a porygon I think it was without using the radar.( i had used the radar for a long time too, and decided just to walk around,)

Also, i suggest, unless you have a pokemon thats lower level; you should get tons of ultraballs. I know this sounds stupid, but i threw like 20 some ultraballs at it the first time, and never caught it. >__< *without weakening it)

~well, good luck!

♥♥♥

• You can find them in the Trophy Garden, it is just VERY rare.

The Mansion Owner has to say something about a Porygon being in his garden.

You also need to beat the Elite Four.

• it comes there random you need to talk to the guy in the pokemon mansion so you can tell that a porygon is in the trophy garden.

• you have to save then talk to the owner of the mansion and he says some pokemon is in his garden then keep restarting until he says porygon. then you can do pokeradar or just walk around in the grass of the garden until you find a porygon.

• you have to talk to the mansion's master. When he says there are porygon in the garden, his servant will run out and put porygon in the garden

• porygon is ultra rare but is found in the victory garden it is really hard to find

• its in the trophy garden but its really rare

• migrate it from fire red or leaf green