Do men prefer natural or made up?

I feel I am pretty laid back. I greq up with brothers so I am more less the girl next door. But when I am out at night on the weekends, guys seem to go more for the girls who are all made up with hair done and makeup and sleezy clothes. Which do the men prefer?? I am told i am very pretty, but I dont wear all that coverup and crap.

Comments

• Just a little makeup can bring out and accentuate the natural beauty you already have.

• I prefer a woman who doesn't stick about a dozen basically unrelated and not mutually exclusive questions / statements into one paragraph. Like what do fake boobs have to do with intelligent conversation or how many men someone slept with? I'm not big on a lot of makeup. A little is OK, but a lot and I feel like they're wearing a mask. I like things that giggle, natural or fake, and I'm not that particular about the details. Yes I like healthy. Intelligent conversation is nice, but I don't like to debate every little point. No I'd prefer easy to prude. I'm too old for all that chasing stuff. Yes I like laughter. But none of it matters to me because I'm married.

• In general the regular joe out there will run after the female that looks the easiest. Face it, the way that allot of these girls dress and get made up today... screams DO ME!! Wait until a decent guy comes after you. It will happen. Just give it time.

• I wish my girlfriend would dress up a little more, try to look nice in public more often. It is a confidence, self image thing with many guys I suppose as they want their girl to look nice in front of others. I think both the guy & girl out to try to look nice. It would make both of them feel good.

Some girls are naturally pretty, some are pretty....but can look real nice if they want to. Do not lower your standards by dressing trashy. You do not need to.

• A lot of guys prefer a more natural girl. I think it's just that drunk guys penises prefer the sleazy look. It makes them think that they'll definitely score that night. The guys that really enjoy the club are usually the sleazy guys, too.

• I like the natural look. The done up look just shows to me that the girl is high maintenance and you are going to find yourself sitting on the couch for hours waiting for her to get ready to go to the grocery store.

• They go after u when u wear the makeup. When they get u they tell u u don't need all that make-up Ur pretty.

• my boyfriend likes both...when the time for getting all made up comes around he likes to see me like that...but when the time for being natural and no make up with jeans and a t-shirt he loves that too...

because when we go out to parties he like to be with the girl that put some time into making her self presentable in the right attire....but when my and my bf are chilling at home snuggled up together he doesnt wanna see my face with all this make up,he just wants to see me

• haha! john pretty much covered it. They like the sl*tty looking girls because they look easy. But if they wanted a real relationship-not a one night stand-I bet they would go for you any day.

• Guys go for those girls because they look easy.

But anyway, some girls look better without, some girls need the makeup.