Sleepover pranks please!?

I'm having a sleepover and I really want to prank someone but I can't think of any! They can be rude gross anything unless its hilarious!

Thanks! X :)

Comments

• The three classics are to a) mess with the first one to fall asleep (draw on face with marker, cover their hand with shaving cream or whipped cream and tickle their face so they smear it in themselves), b) put a sleeping person's hand in warm water so they wet the bed, and c) take someone's change of clean underwear, dunk it in water, and put it in the freezer so it's frozen solid in the morning.

By the way Third Earth Age, I used to enjoy that mattress tag thing myself, but it says "not to be removed under penalty of law **except by the purchaser**" (or something to that effect), so the clever commentary about how it's stupid for it to be illegal to remove a tag on your mattress does not line up with reality. Not trying to be snarky, just trying to update you as to the applicable facts, so you don't continue to try to be funny by employing a gag that became stale and outdated years ago (before I myself figured it out too). If you were already aware of this, and were just trying to be ironic or something, my apologies, and "well played" :)

• a million. purchase a inexpensive battery powered alarm clock. (you may get one for a pair money at any walmart). set it for some early morning hour and cover it decrease than a wardrobe, decrease than a mattress, someplace so somebody will ought to arise and seek for it. 2. Scotch tape (clean), criss-crossed throughout a doorway so somebody walks into it. 3. Vasoline on the doorknob. 4. Take batteries out of remotes. 5. Unscrew gentle bulbs. 6. Toothpaste, shaving cream, lotion, (some thing gooey), interior the footwear. 7. combination some Elmer's glue in with a bottle of liquid cleansing soap, or hand lotion. Makes advantageous little gooey balls of glue while a guy or woman rubs it in, quite in the event that they have hair on their forearms. 8. Unplug the cable. (rather, you may unplug fairly plenty something and it is an aggravation) 9. Take a container of crackers, or chips, or in spite of the fact that, disintegrate them up, and unfold them between the sheets.

• Remove the stuffing from their pillow and replace it with broken glass and old razor blades. Make sure you fluff the pillow when you put it back.

• Tear the 'do not remove under penalty of law' tag off of their mattress.

• 1) Wait till they are asleep.

2) Poop on their face.

3) ???

4) Profit.

• put fake spiders or something scary in their beds so that when they wake up they'll get scared

• LOLOL you should totaly put there hand in warm water then they'll pee their pants!!!! LOLOLOL

• Masturbate into their coffee