Present gift for a senior boy ideas?

We're doing a secret santa in band and the person i have to get a gift for i don't know that well. He actually celebrates hanukah and plays the drums. Any gift ideas i can get him? The gift has to be under 20, but more than 10... please help!

Comments

• You could buy him the Guinness Book Of World Records.

He would like that.

DeeJay.

• Look for your Jewish Community Center or bookstore in your part of town. A book on

the traditional observances during the year, and how they came to be, might be of in-

terest to him. Or a fancy 'draedle' might be another. Since it is a game played during

the Chanukuh week. Blue and silver are the colors of Chanukuh, and maybe you

could find something appropriate, like a muffler for his neck to wear outside. I'd think

that a book would fit the bill though. Something he can relate to, in his religion. For

their religion, is a way of life, after all. He also might like some symbolic chocolate

coins wrapped in foil. They are packages given to those in place of real money. I

thought that Chanukuh already came and went, coming early this year. Maybe you

should check into that.

• No one in college wants a day planner, and I accidentally hit the thumbs up button for the throwing knifes, that was supposed to be a thumbs down.

You have $20 limit? How about a nice pen or pen set? I know everything in college will be computerized, but he will have to use a pen sometimes. And to be honest that is the only thing for twenty bucks I can think of that a future college kid can use, except pot.

• If he's going away to college next year he could probably use a day planner. How about a real nice pen and pencil set?

• Computer tote bag, cap, socks, wallet, gift card

• Because you said you don't know him well, a gift card would be best.

• A set of throwing knives

• A selection of dridels, it is a game that is played by Jewish people if you know him well, If not, maybe a book?